Now, we aren't suggesting your dad might have put on a few pounds over the years, but let's be honest. Fatherhood ain’t easy! So if you know your dad is looking to get his health on the right track, or you want to gently suggest he start moving a bit more, we’ve got exciting news for you.
Fitbit is running a Father’s Day promotion on many of its fitness trackers—including both high-end and budget-friendly options—through its own site as well as retailers including Target, Nordstrom, Best Buy, Amazon, and Macy's. If you want to get Dad a heart-rate monitor, you’ll need to spend over $100. But, if this is his first fitness tracker, and you’re not totally sure if he’ll like it, go for the Flex or Alta model to test the waters. If he does love having a fitness tracker, then you’ve already got the perfect gift idea for the next occasion.
Models with heart-rate monitors:
• Fitbit Charge 2—$89.99 - $129.95 (save $20-$60)
• Fitbit Charge 2 Special Edition—$139.95 (save $40)
• Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch—$149.95 (save $50)
• Fitbit Blaze Special Edition smart fitness watch—$179.95 (save $50)
• Fitbit Surge superwatch—$199.95 (save $50)
Models without heart-rate monitors:
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.